Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Coming Together of the Sacred & Profane


i love it when things finally come together
big things
small things.........it don't matter
i see all these pieces......all @ one time.......and
they are just pieces......flotsam in my brain/conscientiousness
/unconsciousness....whatever.....
they are there just movin' 'round.....like stirring batter
by removing what i didn't want.....or what i said i didn't want....it made room for what i did want......& that is when some things came together for me this am.....
i think it started w/the removal of the last microwave
from my home......lol.....no....it started loooong before that.........i am home today doing the "suzie homemaker" thing & loving it
got music playing
made my cup of coffee like i used to.....slow....not fast....a ritual.....one i so very much enjoy
got an empty counter top.......SPACE!!!!
& then i begin mixing my herbs/plants to make my hawthorne berry tea
& i start re-arranging a few things & everything is working!!
pieces are falling into place.....i am actually dancing around the room to wonderful!....wonderful music!....(thank you cindy!!).........(lawrence welk reference for those who are uniformed)

i work outside my home......making someone else rich
so.......having a morning where i actually feel like doing anything around my home is a treasure.....so much energy wasted making someone else rich....
i digress.....

if you asked me today: was i happy?..........YES!....YES!.....A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!
so very happy i am gonna cry

No comments: