Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CL

1. for my love (so nh):

blue eyes 2
Burning, crying 4
My fragile heart 4
Broken, dying 4
My love for you 4
Never fading 4
Here I am 3
Forever waiting..5
i love you so 4
***************************************************
2. Re: for my love:

Very touching. Written by you or someone else?
***************************************************
3. RE: for my love (so nh) (la la land):

caring not who wrote
lovely poetry to post
very like haiku

i like haiku
****************************************************
4. RE: la la land:

You keep posting and I will keep reading them.
You are very talented.
****************************************************
5. RE: la la land (do re me fa so la-ti-da):

i thank you kindly
rare is the stimulus here
to keep one posting

good night
*****************************************************
6. RE: la la la land:

Good nite

No comments: